Following a pick-up from your hotel by 4WD vehicle, transfer to the countryside for the start of a 40-minute Quad Bike adventure. Drive across the rugged terrain by ATV (all terrain vehicle) before continuing by jeep to a traditional Bedouin village.
You will be welcomed with light snacks and traditional tea. Visit the birds and other critters in the village zoo, and take the kids to play with the turtles in the terrarium. Marvel at bedouin art in the pottery museum. Then, experience desert life from the back of a camel, enjoying the dramatic scenery like a nomad.
As the sun sets, an open buffet dinner will be served before traditional folk dance shows, and the chance to gaze at the night sky through digital telescopes.
Transfer back to Hurghada for your hotel drop off.
• Pick-up and drop off service from Hurghada city
• Round-trip transportation
• Quad Bike ride
• Camel ride in the desert
• Barbecue dinner
• Mineral water and soft drinks
• All taxes and service charges
What's Not Included:
• Any extras not mentioned in the program
Good to Know:
• Bring sunglasses, water, a scarf for your head and face, a camera, a jacket or pullover, and comfortable shoes