The tour starts in Giza, where you visit the famous and impressive pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos as well as the Sphinx. After a break for a delicious lunch, the tour continues on to the Egyptian Museum. Here you can admire the treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun as well as other artifacts. In the afternoon you can enjoy shopping at the Khan el-Khalili market.
At the end of the tour you’ll be transferred to the airport in Cairo to catch the flight back to Hurghada. Once there you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
• All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
• Domestic flights (Hurghada – Cairo/Cairo – Hurghada)
• Private tour guide
• Soft drinks during the drives
• Entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary
• Lunch at an excellent restaurant
What's Not Included:
• Drinks at the restaurant
• Anything else not mentioned in the itinerary
Good to Know:
The excursion takes places on Wednesdays.