Experience 5,000 years of history in a single day on this action-packed tour of Jerusalem. The tour begins with transfer from Hurghada airport to the Egypt/Israel border and a drive through the Arava Valley and Negev Desert with a stop at the lowest point on earth for a float in the Dead Sea.
Trace Jesus’s last journey along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and visit the room of the Last Supper, the Roman Cardo, and drive through the new part of the city, passing by the Knesset (Israel’s Parliament), before returning to the airport and flying back to Hurghada.
• Pick-up and drop-off from the hotel
• All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
• Academic Multilingual tour guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
• All taxes and service charges
What's Not Included:
• Personal expenses
• Optional activity costs
Good to Know:
Please bring your passport, sunglasses, and a hat.