Day 1: Cairo
Visit the Pyramids of Giza and see the Sphinx who watches over the area. Next you will be transferred to the Egyptian Museum, home to around 150,000 artifacts and considered the largest, most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. In the evening you will have the option of a dinner cruise for 2 hours on the Nile, or to see a sound and light show near the pyramids. Overnight in Cairo 5* hotel and dinner will be in nile cruise .
Day 2: Alexandria
After breakfast at the hotel you’ll be transferred with your guide to Alexandria. Alexandria is the second capital of Egypt and was built in 332 BC by Alexander the Great. You can enjoy visiting the Library of Alexandria, EL Montaza, aquarium, Qaytbay Citadel, and the Lighthouse of Alexandria. You will have lunch in the afternoon, and at the end of your day tour you will be taken back .
• Pick-up services from hotel
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Accommodation for a night at 5-star hotel, Cairo
• professional guide
• Entrance fees to mentioned sites
• Lunch at local restaurants in Cairo and Alexandria
• Shopping tours in Cairo
• All service charges and taxes
What's Not Included:
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Good to Know:
You will be transferred to all the places by an air-conditioned vehicle.